I really, really try with meal planning. Truth is, I’m all or nothing. I’ve either got our dinners planned out down to what plates we’re going to eat off of or my husband and I are doing the “I don’t know what do you feel like having/I don’t care whatever you feel like having” back and forth at 5:30 p.m. There is no happy medium. Easy pork tenderloin recipes can be an easy solution for busy families at mealtime.
Honestly, meal planning alleviates a lot of stress but it takes time and effort. If you don’t do it, you’re left blankly staring into your fridge at dinner time or telling yourself “It’s fine if we have pizza again.” I’ve put together this list of pork tenderloin recipes because it’s generally easy to prepare and it’s versatile. There’s lots of easy weeknight meals you can make with pork tenderloin and, as we gear up for back to school, we all need easy, right?
The start of this school year has been more stressful than usual – massive understatement – and by the time dinnertime rolls around, I’m usually mentally exhausted and don’t feel like figuring something out. A few minutes on Sunday afternoon to make a grocery list and maybe pre-chop some veggies will make meals like easy pork carnitas or a warming crock pot meal possible without a lot of extra stress.
Disclaimer: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This post may also contain affiliate links to other websites. If you make a purchase from one of my links, the seller pays me a small commissions.
Pork tenderloin can be a little pricey but if it goes on sale, snap it up and freeze it. I recommend using a vacuum sealer if you’re going to repackage and freeze meats. We have had our vacuum sealer FOREVER. My husband had it before we got married and we’ve been together for almost 12 years. This one is similar to the one we use at our house.
My go-to method of cooking pork tenderloin has been to toss it in a crock pot with BBQ sauce and make pulled pork sandwiches. I also like to throw it in a roaster pan with some garlic, butter and onions. But guess what? As yummy as those two dinners are, my family doesn’t want to eat them on repeat. I don’t blame them. It does get old…that’s why I’ve put together this list of easy pork tenderloin recipes for you.
41 Pork tenderloin recipes that will save dinner time
1. Slow Cooker Pork Loin with Vegetables | The Jenny Evolution
2. Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Tenderloin | The Foodie and the Fix
3. Caribbean Pork Kebabs | The Jenny Evolution
4. Pork Tenderloin Tacos with Corn Salsa | Dinner at the Zoo
5. Thyme Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Garam Masala Cider Sauce | The Foodie and the Fix
6. Pork Kebabs with Pineapple | Dinner at the Zoo
7. Stuffed Pork Tenderloin | Ann’s Entitled Life
8. Hoisin Pork Stir Fry | One Clever Chef
9. Sticky Ginger Beer Pork Medallion Strips | Foodie Quine
10. Crockpot Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin | FoodnService
11. Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Barbecue Sauce | Cents-able Momma
12.Balsamic Rosemary Pork Tenderloin | Dukes and Duchesses
13.Sheet Pan Pork Loin with Vegetables | Cooking in Stilettos
14. Roast Orange Pork Fillet and Polenta Chips | Recipes from a Pantry
15.Lemongrass Pork Skewers with Peas and Rice Noodle Salad | Sidewalk Shoes
16. Pork Tenderloin with Craisin Cilantro Relish | Daily Appetite
17. Honey Dijon Pork Tenderloin | To Simply Inspire
18.Sheet Pan Garlic Herb Pork and Veggies | Mildly Meandering
19.Easy Pork Tenderloin with Asian Slaw | Thrifty Jinxy
20. Slow Cooker Pork Loin with Cranberry Walnut Relish | Thrifty Jinxy
21. Crock Pot Balsamic Pork Tenderloin | Low Carb Yum
22. Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry Lemon Couscous | Thrifty T’s Treasures
23. Pork Tenderloin Sliders with Apples and Onions | Who Needs a Cape
24. Lavender Honey Roasted Pork Tenderloin | The Foodie and the Fix
25. Pork Tenderloin Sliders with Orange Aioli | Three Boys and a Dog
26. Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin | Paleo Scaleo
27. Pork Tenderloin with Blackberry Bacon Sauce | Urban Bliss Life
28. One Pot Pork Ramen | The Starving Chef
29. Slow Cooker Herbed Balsamic Pork Roast | Moore Or Less Cooking
30.Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Mushrooms | Basil and Bubbly
33. Lemon Pepper Pork Tenderloin in the Crock Pot | Joy Filled Eats
34. Smoked Paprika Rubbed Pork Loin | Joy Filled Eats
35. Pork and Pasta with Mushroom Herb Sauce | Urban Bliss Life
36. Pork Medallions with Mushroom Pan Sauce | Mary Ellen’s Cooking Creations
37. Maui Wowie Pork Loin | The Starving Chef
38. Blackberry & Rosemary Pork Tenderloin | Certified Pastry Aficionado
39.Island Pork Tenderloin | Wondermom Wannabe
40. Slow Cooker Hawaiian Barbecue Pork | Organized 31
43. Pesto Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin | Wanna Bite
42. Slow Cooker 21 Day Fix Southwestern Pulled Pork | The Foodie and the Fix
43. 21 Day Fix Instant Pot Balsamic Pork Tenderloin | Confessions of a Fit Foodie
I hope you’ll find a new favorite from this list of awesome pork tenderloin recipes.
You might also like: