If you’re looking for easy Halloween treats, I’ve got you covered with this list of over 20 easy Halloween treats to make.
This year might be “different” which is pretty much a huge understatement when it comes to anything 2020. Even if your Halloween celebrating isn’t going to be the same as it usually is, you can still enjoy this fun and spooky holiday with some kitchen fun. This list of Halloween treats to make with kids (or without kids, still fun) includes lots of low-threat and even some healthy (ish) options for creativity in the kitchen.
And ya’ll…I don’t set anybody up for a Pinterest fail, m’kay? When I say easy Halloween treats, I really do mean easy. Lots of these rely on already packaged food to get you started, which makes these really fun and easy Halloween treats to make with kids. These are easy and you can do it…yes, even you.
20+ Easy Halloween Treats to Make
1. Halloween Spider Cookies by Cincy Shopper
2. Witches Broomsticks by Mom Foodie
3. Halloween Monster Marshmallows by Finding Zest
4. String Cheese Ghosts by Thrifty Jinxy
5. Spider Donuts by Jinxy Kids
6. Monster Halloween Popcorn by Recipes From A Pantry
7. Mummy Sweet Potato Brownies by Little Sunny Kitchen
8. Hocus Pocus Potion Sugar Cookies by The Awesome Muse
9. Pumpkin Candy Bark by Grace Love Life
10. Mint Chocolate Monster Milkshake by Gimme Chocolate
11. Halloween Pretzels by The Monday Box
12. Candy Corn Jello by Cincy Shopper
13. Spiderweb Oreos by Food Fun & Faraway Places
14.Dracula Donuts by Mommy Musings
15. Ghost Lollipop by Messy Little Monster
16. Homemade Caramel Apples by Thrifty Jinxy
17. Chocolate Cyclops Cookies by The Anthony Kitchen
18. Bat Cupcakes by Spaceships & Laser Beams
19. Spider Cake Balls by Mom Foodie
20. Creepy Edible Worms by Ashlee Marie
21. PEEPS Ghost Brownies by Cincy Shopper
22.Chocolate Pear Ghosts by Fab Food 4 All
23. Halloween Bark by Family Food & Travel
While you may not have time to make all the easy Halloween treats on this list, you can definitely pick a few that sound great.
Want to add YOUR favorite easy Halloween treat to this list? Email me at jillr @ rippedjeansandbifocals dot com with “EASY HALLOWEEN TREAT” in the subject line.