Happy Birthday Disneyland – Celebrate with incredible savings on tickets
Happy Birthday Disneyland! Do you know Disneyland’s birthday is July 17th? One of my favorite travel companies is celebrating with some major savings and I want to tell you how you can get in on the great deals.
I’m a Get Away Today affiliate. If you purchase Disneyland tickets or a vacation package through my link, I will earn a small commission. Thank you!
What kind of savings are available?
One and two day park hopper tickets are $17 off for 2019 travel, so if you want to squeeze in the trip to Disneyland, this is your chance to do it at a great price. I know you want to celebrate “Happy Birthday Disneyland” by passing on your congratulations to Mickey in person.
Restrictions and things to know
- These are physical tickets and will be sent ahead of time, so guests will have their actual tickets in hand.
- Tickets should be ordered 6 days in advance to allow enough time for delivery.
- Tickets will come with some surprise freebies as part of the birthday celebration. (I don’t know what the surprise freebies are but knowing Get Away Today, they’ll be awesome.)
- Tickets with this special are non-refundable.
- Disney’s MaxPass can be added each day in the Parks.
- Tickets must be used in 2019.
- Sale is valid through July 22, 2019 or while supplies last, whichever comes first (so don’t wait – hurry up and order those tickets!)
You can find the special tickets HERE.
Happy Birthday Disneyland – Great Reasons to visit Disneyland in 2019
Galaxy’s Edge is open at Disneyland Park.
You can also experience the Tale of the Lion King only this summer at Disney California Adventure Park. Plus, for a limited time, the Main Street Electrical Parade will be back from August 2 – September 30, 2019 (I will be at Disneyland in late September and this news makes me very happy.)
Halloween Time: This year Halloween Time starts earlier than ever from September 6 – October 31, 2019. Expect returning spooktacular festivities in both Parks and for the first time ever, the popular “Halloween Screams” nighttime show will be available to all guests in Disneyland Park on select nights.
Holidays at the Disneyland Resort: From mid-November through early January, the entire Disneyland Resort transforms into the Merriest Place on Earth. Seasonal classics like “it’s a small world” holiday, Believe… in Holiday Magic fireworks and Festival of Holidays are all coming back.
These are some great reasons to get that visit planned for 2019. Reasons to visit Disneyland don’t get much better than this. Buy your tickets using my link. Thanks for supporting Ripped Jeans and Bifocals.
What better way to celebrate Disneyland’s birthday than by saying “Happy Birthday Disneyland” in person?