21 Reasons to Love Lavender
Are you looking for easy Lavender gift ideas? Whether you’re looking for DIY gifts or ideas for stocking stuffers, this post probably has what you’re looking for. There are lots of reasons to love lavender. It can promote sleep and relaxation, relieve pain, strengthen hair, reduce cellulite (hello!), aid digestion, boost immunity, and more.
Here are 21 easy and fun projects you can make with lavender. Most of these are really easy and you can make them with ingredients you have on hand or can easily obtain. These are fun things to make as a treat for yourself or as gifts. If you’re looking to save money on Christmas, birthday, shower or other special occasion gifts, try one of these – even if you don’t consider yourself a DIY-er. For the record, I’m not really not one. This roundup contains lots of ideas for gifts made with lavender and other lavender DIY gifts. I hope you find exactly what you’re looking for!
21 Awesome Lavender DIY Gifts
My husband and I had a lot of fun making the bath bombs together…don’t make fun. We did. I have a slight addiction to expensive bath bombs and these are JUST as good. It matters not that I have to wait until after my kids are asleep to actually take a relaxing bath and that I have to clear my tub of the bazillion toys and Darth Vader bubble bath. Sigh.
If you want some inspiration to make some lavender magic of your own, here are some great, delicious smelling and soothing and easy ideas for you. These DIY lavender gifts are really fun and easy to make. Or…if you want to just buy them ready made, I can hook you up with that, too:
A lot of the projects in this post use lavender essential oils. If you don’t have a favorite brand of essential oils, check out the Now brand. It’s what I use and it’s available on Amazon:
The best DIY Lavender Gifts
1. Calming Lavender Sugar Scrub with Essential Oils by Lemon Live Adventures
2. Bath Bombs by Simply Stacie
3. Homemade Epsom Salt Foot Bath by Living Well Mom
4. DIY Laundry Soap by Scratch Mommy
5. Homemade Bath Salts by The Classy Chapter
6. DIY Dryer Bags by Todays Creative Life
7. Soothing Playdough Recipe by B Inspired Mama
8. Homemade Shampoo by Premeditated Leftovers
9. Homemade Bath Bombs by The Classy Chapter
10. Lavender Coconut Aloe Vera Shave Gel by You Brew My Tea
11. How To Make A Compress To Relieve Aches And Pains by Untrained Housewife
12. DIY Lavender & Mint Hand Sanitizer Spray by Simply Southern Mom
13. Homemade Lavender Soap by Jamonkey
14. Lavender Sugar Scrub by Sparkles Of Sunshine
15. Get Better Sleep With A Proper Pillow & DIY Lavender Pillow Spray by Must Have Mom
16. DIY Shimmery Bath Salt Recipe by Must Have Mom
17. DIY Scented Microwaveable Neck Pillow & Hand Warmers by Domestic Mommyhood
18. DIY Bath Melts by Scratch Mommy
19. DIY Eczema Lotion by Nerdy Mamma
20. Relaxing Spa in a Box by Momerish
21. Homemade Face Wash by Premeditated Leftovers
Considering how horribly I sleep, I need more lavender in my life especially to relax at night. Pinning this!
Well thanks for sharing so many uses of lavender. I am definitely going to try making some of these. I am using Himalayan bath salt these days so I am thinking about using lavender along with this salt to add benefits and of course the beautiful smell of lavender to my bath salt.