I constantly fight the battle between “I want that kitchen gadget” and “I need more space on my counter.” The Hamilton Beach Sure-Crisp Oven allows me to have both.
I was gifted the Sure-Crisp Oven by Hamilton Beach to facilitate my review. Hamilton Beach will gift one of my readers with this item as well. Affiliate/commission earning links may be used. All opinions mine.
Air Fryer, Toaster Oven + More. Enter to win a Sure-Crisp Oven from Hamilton Beach
I have never owned a toaster oven before now. My grandma did and I was always fascinated by her gadget that toasted the bread but did so many other things. I remember making S’mores in her toaster oven once, which you could totally do in this one – I just haven’t tried it yet.
I’ve always been happy to toast my bread the regular way. I have toast with avocado mash for breakfast a couple of times a week and my kids love cheesy toast with a cup of soup for a quick weeknight dinner.
What I like about the Hamilton Beach Sure-Crisp Oven:
- It’s easy to clean. The crumb catcher trap slides out easily.
- All the pans you need are included.
- Everything is dishwasher safe
- It’s EASY and you can cook lots of different things without using your oven and heating up the house. It’s hot in Texas most of the year and I like the option to make real food without turning on the oven.
- The depth. You can fit a whole frozen pizza in here or six pieces of toast.
So far, I’ve used my Sure-Crisp oven to air fry chicken nuggets and to reheat leftovers that would dry out or become tough in the microwave. But, I mostly use it for toast and I’ve retired my countertop toaster.
Win one for yourself!
Simply comment on this post by 10:30 a.m. Central Time 11/18/2020. You can also enter by email – email@example.com – or comment on the Facebook post below. USA addresses only.
Already subscribed to my email list and want even more cool stuff in your inbox?