Ready or not, summer is here. We're laughing because let's face it, laughing beats crying, breathing into a paper bag or locking ourselves in the bathroom with a bottle of wine and a bag of Hershey kisses. Well…maybe not that last thing. The peace and quiet of the bathroom paired with wine paired with chocolate is a pretty hard combo to beat. Here are 15 hilarious memes from some of the funniest parents on the internet that tell the story of how we all REALLY feel about summer. We're aprehensive. We're resigned. But mostly, we're just all in this together, getting through summer break one day at a time.
If you'd like to share the funny, feel free. You can click on the images to go directly to Facebook and you can click “share” from there.
1. Parenting PSA, Ripped Jeans and Bifocals
The “oopsies, do you think the neighbors can hear us?” happens for us in about February, but we live in a very warm climate. No matter where you live, this season will come.
2. The pool equals a bath, Her view from home
My take? Totally counts. “Well, you did go swimming today, sweetie” is pretty much my summertime MO.
3. Just don't make me get out of the car, Foxy Wine Pocket
Who wants to put on a bra and shoes or actually talk to people every morning? Not me!
4. Bathing suit anxiety, Close to Classy
Ugh. So much ugh. MEEEEE TOOOOO.
5. Stuff moms say during summer, Perfection Pending
All. Of. These. Things. So much yes.
6. Errrr…camp? My questionable life
7. Resting Summer Break Face, Sassy Piehole
8. Who's counting? Ripped Jeans and Bifocals
Me. I am counting.
9. We surrender, we surrender! Playdates on Fridays
10. It doesn't matter how cool your family vacation is, or how crappy the pool is, the pool wins, Ripped Jeans and Bifocals
11. Why is the wet? The 21st Century SAHM
12. Husband WTF, When crazy meets exhaustion
13. Ready. Or maybe not. RachRiot
14. But the park has WiFi, Ramblin’ Mama
15. How to survive a summer road trip with kids, Ripped Jeans and Bifocals
I hope you enjoyed these hilarious memes and I really hope you enjoy your summer with your kids. See also I hope you enjoy your wine and chocolate in the privacy of your own bathroom and know I'll be sending you a silent “cheers.” Or maybe an SOS.
Remember, you can share these hilarious memes with your Facebook friends by clicking on any of the images and share on Pinterest (if you don't have a “Mom Humor” or “Funny Stuff” Pinterest board, you SHOULD) by clicking the vertical image below.
Thanks for reading!